Our review team gave Endurance 4.6 out of 5.0 stars and recognition for Best Overall in our 2023 review of the best extended car warranty companies.
Affiliate disclosure: Automoblog and its partners may be compensated when you purchase the products below.
Our team has performed hundreds of hours of research on the best extended car warranty companies in the industry, going through the quotes process and evaluating coverage and customer feedback through online reviews. In this Endurance warranty review, we’ll take a deep dive into Endurance warranty services, costs, benefits, and customer reputation. We’ll also spotlight two of the company’s auto warranty competitors so you can find the most affordable plan and comprehensive coverage for your situation.
Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews
Endurance earned a rating of 4.6 out of 5.0 stars from our editorial team, along with recognition for being the Best Overall provider in 2023. The company’s overall score of “4.6” was calculated based on Endurance car warranty ratings across five areas: industry standing, coverage, affordability, transparency, and customer service. The rating system is based on the same methodology our research team uses to deliver unbiased reviews of leading extended warranty companies.
|Review Category||Endurance Warranty Rating|
How Good Is Endurance Warranty?
Endurance is one of the most reputable extended car warranty companies. Besides outperforming other companies in our industry-wide review, it was one of the most popular providers in our 2022 extended warranty survey. We found that eight percent of the 240 respondents purchased an Endurance warranty plan, making it the third most popular provider overall.
Here are a few highlights our team especially liked about the provider:
- Easy to work with: Most plans can be canceled or transferred to a new owner, and Endurance offers a full refund with its 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Direct provider: Endurance is the direct provider of its own warranty coverage. This is uncommon among the industry’s top companies, which typically outsource plan administration.
- Simple claims experience: Filing an Endurance warranty claim is relatively simple, and warranty coverage is clearly stated online through accessible sample contracts which list out exclusions and fine print.
Endurance Extended Warranty Pros and Cons
The table below shows the pros and cons of purchasing an Endurance car warranty.
|Endurance Warranty Pros||Endurance Warranty Cons|
|Direct provider of warranty coverage||Plans only come with a one-year of Endurance Elite Benefits|
|Coverage can be used at any ASE-certified mechanic||Some policyholders report a difficult claims process|
|Coverage options for high-mileage vehicles|
Is Endurance Warranty Worth It?
Endurance warranty is a solid choice if you want peace of mind and vehicle protection for years to come. The company offers a combination of excellent extended auto warranty plans, strong customer service, and affordable prices.
Endurance Auto Warranty Ratings
Since Endurance is a direct warranty provider, it tends to offer an overall better customer experience. The company has many positive reviews across the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and Trustpilot. Reviews of Endurance regularly mention how helpful and professional the company’s customer service representatives typically are.
Endurance Warranty Reviews: BBB
According to our in-depth research, Endurance is not currently rated by the BBB. But it does have a 3.57 out of 5.0-star rating from over 1,800 customer reviews on the consumer website. The direct warranty provider has closed over 1,500 complaints on the BBB over the past three years and over 700 in the last 12 months alone. Remember that while this may seem like a high number, it is just a small percentage of Endurance’s business.
Endurance Reviews: Trustpilot
On Trustpilot, Endurance holds a “Great” rating on the website, with 3.9 out of 5.0 stars. Around 72 percent of the over 6,000 Endurance customer reviews on the site gave the company a 5-star rating, while seven percent gave it a 4-star rating.
Endurance Mobile App
Endurance offers an app called Endurance Mobile for both iOS and Android. Policyholders can use the app to access plan information, coverage details, and benefits, as well as to contact customer service or roadside assistance.
Endurance Mobile has fairly mediocre reviews. Users on the Apple Store give the app an average rating of 2.2 out of 5.0 stars, while users on the Google Play Store give the app a score of 3.0 out of 5.0 stars.
Endurance Reviews and Complaints
Below are a few examples of positive reviews and complaints from USAA customers on the BBB and Trustpilot platforms.
Those who reported a satisfying customer experience in their Endurance warranty reviews mentioned responsive and helpful customer service agents.
“Very helpful with any questions. Polite and professional. First time I have used this company, and I am happy to note they have been quick to respond when I called them.”
– Pamela B. via BBB
“After a not-so-great experience with a different company, I have to say Endurance knocks it out of the park. My roadside assistance has come in handy so many times that this service alone is well worth the price of the vehicle service contract.”
– Alexis H. via Endurance website
Endurance Warranty Complaints
Not everyone reported having a fulfilling customer experience with Endurance, however. Negative Endurance warranty reviews tended to mention communication difficulties and related mix-ups.
“I purchased a plan a few years ago, so thought it would benefit me now that I needed some work done for parts listed under coverage. But since these are considered wear and tear and stand-alone parts, the claim will not be covered.”
– Henry P. via Trustpilot
“It has been three months, and I have yet to receive my warranty packet after calling twice. At this point, the only thing they have informed me of is how to pay them.”
– Fess via Trustpilot
Endurance Warranty Reviews Reddit
While it isn’t a reviews site like the BBB or Trustpilot, many people go to the discussion site Reddit to ask questions and provide feedback about companies. Our team looked for Endurance car warranty reviews to see what users had to say about the company in a less formal setting.
“Endurance is a very reputable company, but you can get the cost much lower, just balk at the cost until the sales rep shoots you over to a take over manager to lock you down.”
“I put a little over a grand into an extended warranty through Endurance. After 6 months they denied an engine replacement claiming it was a ‘preexisting issue’. Went through a long battle and ended up with a totaled car since the engine was worth more than the car. Don’t do extended warranties. Their agreements protect their best interest and there are loopholes they can use to deny any claim.”
About Endurance Warranty
Company name: Endurance Warranty Services LLC
Year founded: 2006
Headquarters: 400 Skokie Blvd Suite 105, Northbrook, Illinois 60062
Company type: Direct vehicle service contract provider
Service area: Available in 49 states (all except California)
Endurance Warranty Services is one of the nation’s most established and trusted extended car warranty providers. It was included on the 2020 Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing private businesses in the U.S.
Within the vehicle protection industry, Endurance stands out for being a direct extended warranty provider. Rather than acting as a broker or a reseller, Endurance directly provides and fulfills most of its plans with no middleman.
Endurance Warranty Coverage
Endurance warranties help provide coverage against unexpected mechanical breakdowns that occur. While your coverage level will determine how much is covered under warranty, all Endurance plans cover engine failures from mechanical causes. In addition, every Endurance warranty also comes with one free year of Endurance Elite Benefits, which we’ll discuss in further detail below.
Endurance Coverage Plans
Endurance offers six coverage levels that last for up to 200,000+ miles, the first five of which range from powertrain to bumper-to-bumper warranties and protect against mechanical breakdowns. The sixth Endurance option combines a vehicle service contract with a car maintenance plan.
Endurance plans are broken into two main varieties — inclusionary and exclusionary plans. The inclusionary Endurance plans only cover parts explicitly listed in the contracts, while exclusionary plans list any exclusions and cover anything not listed in the contract. Both the Supreme plan and EnduranceAdvantageTM are exclusionary contracts.
Each Endurance warranty plan was designed to maximize value for a different set of customers. Below are descriptions for each of the company’s options:
- Supreme: Similar to a manufacturer’s warranty, the Supreme plan provides maximum protection for all vehicle parts except for those specifically excluded from your contract. This type of coverage is referred to as an exclusionary or bumper-to-bumper warranty.
- Superior: Providing the most stated-component coverage, the Superior plan covers hundreds of components, including the engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axle, suspension, and cooling system.
- Secure Plus: With the shortest waiting period of all plans (30 days and 1,000 miles), Secure Plus is a mid-level warranty with greater protection than Select Premier coverage. Other than the Supreme plan, this is the only one that covers your vehicle’s gaskets.
- Select Premier: This coverage option is designed to protect the most vital components of high-mileage vehicles that are prone to mechanical failures. It covers parts such as the engine, transmission, transfer case, electrical components, and air conditioning.
- Secure: Offered as Endurance’s most affordable coverage plan, Secure only covers the most vital and costly car parts. It’s a basic powertrain warranty that protects just the engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axle, and turbocharger or supercharger.
If you live in California, you’ll need to look elsewhere for coverage, as Endurance doesn’t offer protection plans to Golden State residents.
Endurance Coverage Options
Endurance offers a new coverage add-on to its Supreme plan designed specifically for owners of luxury cars. Highline coverage extends the Endurance warranty to high-performance cars and other luxury vehicles that many companies won’t cover.
Here are some of the models you can protect with Endurance Highline:
- Alfa Romeo: All models
- Audi: RS3, RS5, S3, S4, S5, and S8
- BMW: M2, M3, M4, M340, 8 series (except I8 and M8), X3 M, X4, and X5 M
- Jaguar: All eight-cylinder models
- Land Rover: All models
- Maserati: Ghibli and Levante
- Mercedes: All AMG models except for the 63, 53, GT Coupe, and Roadster
- Porsche: 718, 911 (except 911 Cabriolet), GT models, Boxter, Cayman, Cayenne, Macan, Panamera, and Taycan
Note that Endurance Highline isn’t available for all vehicles and comes with some notable exclusions, like vehicles weighing over one ton, vehicles with more than eight cylinders, and vehicles with incomplete chassis.
What Does Endurance Warranty Cover?
The table below provides a closer look into the specific components that are covered in the five main plans offered by Endurance warranty services:
|Endurance Warranty Plan||Select Premier||Secure||Secure Plus||Superior||Supreme|
|Seals and gaskets|
Endurance Roadside Assistance (And Other Benefits)
In addition to standard coverage, all Endurance auto warranty contracts come with:
- Rental car reimbursement of $30 per day (maximum of $150 per breakdown)
- Trip interruption coverage of $150 per day (maximum of $450) if more than 100 miles from home
- 24/7 roadside assistance, including lockout services, fuel delivery, flat-tire services, battery jump-starts, and towing
Endurance Elite Benefits
Endurance distinguishes itself from competitors by offering one year of free Endurance Elite Benefits, which are often mentioned positively in Endurance warranty reviews. This program includes the following perks:
- $500 toward key fob replacements or repairs
- Up to two tire replacements or tire repairs per year ($125 limit per tire)
- A collision discount of up to $500 per covered collision ($1,000 limit)
- Total loss protection of up to $1,000 toward a replacement vehicle
Keep in mind that you’ll receive free Endurance Elite Benefits over the first year of your vehicle service contract. After that, you’ll need to pay extra to get these coverages back.
EnduranceAdvantage Auto Warranty
Endurance warranty customers can also select the EnduranceAdvantage package, which includes three coverage options, Prime, Plus, and Preferred. These plans offer a unique combination of mechanical breakdown coverage and vehicle maintenance. Coverage includes engine diagnostics, tire repairs or changes, brake pads, oil filters, and wiper blade replacements.
All EnduranceAdvantage plans include these regular maintenance needs:
- Annual safety inspection services (up to $55)
- Annual alignment check (up to $25)
- Annual tire rotations (up to $35)
- Up to three filter and oil changes (up to $50 each service)
Each plan also includes the following one-time maintenance services:
- Battery replacement (up to $100 excluding hybrid)
- Cooling system maintenance (up to $55)
- One wiper blade set replacement (up to $20)
- Brake pad/shoe replacement (up to $140)
- Three scheduled services ($25 for the first visit, $45 for the second visit, and $65 for the third visit)
What Does Endurance Warranty Not Cover?
While Endurance extended warranty coverage is there to cover the cost of repairs as you need them, it doesn’t cover all issues. For example, you can’t use your warranty to cover damage from a car accident since that falls under the responsibility of your car insurance.
Here are some other problems that won’t be covered by an Endurance warranty:
- Weather and environmental damage
- Problems from improper use
- Damage from lack of proper maintenance
- Preexisting issues
- Repairs to cars with salvaged titles
- Repairs to cars with altered odometers
How Much Does Endurance Warranty Cost?
During our research, we found that the price of an Endurance extended warranty ranges from $71 to $205 per month. This means that Endurance customers tend to pay around $852 to $2,460 per year. Remember that the cost of your Endurance warranty will depend on the level of coverage you choose and your personal situation.
Endurance Warranty Prices
In our 2022 survey of 1,000 extended car warranty buyers, we found that most drivers pay between $1,600 and $3,200 for coverage. A down payment of between $150 and $400 may be necessary, though Endurance warranty customers often have it waived. Deductibles are usually either $50 or $100, but other options include $0 or $200.
We reached out to Endurance to get sample quotes for five years or 100,000 miles of the company’s extended warranty coverage. Our team received the following price estimates:
|Vehicle Model||Vehicle Mileage||Endurance Warranty Plan||Total Cost|
|2018 Toyota Camry||28,000 miles||Supreme exclusionary coverage||$150 per month for 30 months|
|2013 Honda Accord||90,000 miles||Secure Plus powertrain coverage||$205 per month for 30 months|
Like many other warranty providers, Endurance doesn’t have a standard cost for each of its vehicle warranty plans. Instead, it describes many “moving parts” that are used to determine the pricing of each driver’s extended car warranty. Additionally, Endurance offers to set up specialized payment plans for customers who want extra financial guidance.
Endurance Car Warranty Discounts
Endurance is one of the few third-party warranty providers to offer plenty of discounts. Ways to save on an Endurance warranty plan include:
- First-time caller discount: Endurance rewards customers with a policy discount for purchasing a plan during their initial call.
- No check engine light discount: You can get a discount on your Endurance policy if your vehicle hasn’t needed repairs for six months or more.
- Government employee discount: Endurance offers savings to many state and federal government employees, such as public school teachers.
- Military discount: Active-duty military members, veterans, and their families receive a discount on coverage from Endurance.
When receiving an Endurance warranty quote, don’t forget to ask about any available discounts that could help to lower your extended car warranty cost.
Endurance Warranty Payment
Endurance customers have the option to pay upfront or in monthly installments for up to 36 months. You can also typically lower your monthly payment by making a higher down payment or choosing a higher deductible or longer payment period. With Endurance, you won’t have to pay any interest on your plans, so customers can take advantage of the payment schedule that works for them.
Endurance customers can make a payment through the company’s online portal. New warranty policies can take up to five business days to reflect on your account. You will receive your account credentials to set up payments and access your contract info after your contract is finalized.
Endurance Car Warranty Quote
You can get Endurance warranty quotes either online or over the phone. When our secret shoppers called the company during the research process, they found that getting a quote from Endurance was quick and simple. Those who don’t purchase immediately mention large numbers of follow-up calls from Endurance, however.
If you’re interested in an Endurance warranty quote, the table below contains pricing information for some of the company’s most popular coverage plans.
Compare Endurance Warranty Plans
Scroll to compare different extended warranty plans and get a quote in minutes
- Comparable to a maintenance plan – includes routine maintenance benefits up to $3,500
- Covers annual safety inspection, alignment check, annual tire rotations, and up to three filter and oil changes
- Offers protection for salvaged or rebuilt vehicles, lift kits and unlimited miles
- Best for complete vehicle (bumper-to-bumper) coverage
- Specialty coverage add-on for luxury vehicle owners
- As close to the manufacturer’s warranty from a dealership as you can get
- Endurance’s most affordable coverage option
- Covers the most vital and costly components of your car – engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axle, and turbo/supercharger
- Offers 24/7 roadside assistance, plus add-on coverage options
- Comparable to a new car’s manufacturer’s warranty
- Exclusionary coverage – all systems and components of your vehicle are included except a short list of non-covered parts
- Great option for new car owners
- Best for vehicles 4-10 years old with over 80,000 miles
- Comparable to a powertrain warranty
- Maximum coverage of 5 years / 125,000 miles
Endurance Warranty Quote Online
The online form for Endurance requires you to put in contact information and basic details about your vehicle. After filling out this form, an Endurance representative will call you. When speaking with an Endurance agent, ask questions about anything you’re unsure of and fully understand what’s in your contract before signing.
We recommend getting quotes from at least three different providers before making a decision to best compare your options. By doing so, you’ll be able to figure out whether Endurance vehicle protection plans are fairly priced for your car versus the competition.
How Does Endurance Warranty Work?
Endurance warranties are similar to new car factory warranties, with the main difference being that Endurance pays for repairs instead of the auto manufacturer or dealership. During our research, we found that Endurance is backed by an insurance company with an A financial strength rating from AM Best, showing that it is financially stable and able to pay out claims.
Another thing that sets Endurance apart from other third-party administrators is that it is one of the only companies in the industry to sell and administer its own contracts. This means you will deal with the same company throughout the entire process and don’t have to work with a third party when filing a claim.
Here are some important details to know about purchasing an Endurance extended warranty:
- Waiting period: After you purchase an Endurance car warranty, you will have to wait 30-days or 1,000 miles before your coverage kicks in. This is typical in the industry and protects administrators from covering repairs that already existed.
- Repair network: You can use your Endurance coverage at any Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified repair shop. In addition, the provider covers original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts.
- Transfer policy: Any Endurance warranty can be transferred for a $50 fee. If you decide not to transfer the warranty, you can receive a prorated refund.
Endurance Warranty Claims
Endurance simplifies the warranty claims process by giving drivers a single point of contact. This contrasts with providers that use third-party administrators, requiring you to deal with a different company than the one you bought from.
How To File an Endurance Warranty Claim
Many Endurance warranty reviews mention how easy it is to file a claim with the company. Getting covered repairs done under warranty requires just a few simple steps:
- Go to any certified repair shop: Take your car to the licensed repair facility of your choice, as long as it’s certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE®).
- Have your repairs authorized by Endurance: Before agreeing to any auto repairs, provide the repair facility with a copy of your Endurance contract and obtain authorization from Endurance for the claim. This is usually done by the service manager, but you can also call the Endurance claims phone number at 877-414-0134.
- Give authorization to the repair shop: Allow the repair facility to perform any required vehicle teardowns and inspections to diagnose the issue. Endurance will then authorize repairs if the mechanical breakdown is due to the malfunction of a covered component.
- Pay your deductible: You’re responsible for covering your deductible as part of the repair costs. Typically, you choose the deductible amount when you sign up for coverage.
- Send documentation to Endurance: Once repairs are complete, all documentation must be submitted to Endurance within 30 days (365 days in Wisconsin) to be eligible for payment.
How To Cancel an Endurance Warranty
Endurance’s cancellation policy allows you to terminate your extended warranty at any time. You can get a full refund on your plan if you cancel within 30 days of starting coverage and haven’t used it. If you cancel after 30 days, you can get a partial refund based on how long you’ve had coverage and how many miles you’ve driven.
To cancel your Endurance policy, call the company’s customer service phone number at 866-432-4443 and speak to an agent.
Endurance Car Warranty Reviews: Conclusion
Endurance earned 4.6 out of 5.0 stars in total. This was the highest score among providers in our study and explains why we named Endurance as the industry’s Best Overall option.
With comprehensive coverage options and superb customer service, Endurance is one of the best extended car warranty providers of 2023. After comparing every major extended warranty company, Endurance came out on top due to its strong reputation and the many positive Endurance warranty reviews we found.
On Our Partner’s Website(866) 990-3410
Or Call Our Partner Directly
Car Warranty Company Alternatives
If you’d like to explore more extended car warranty options, we recommend CARCHEX and CarShield. Both of these companies offer various coverage plans and terms, especially when it comes to used car warranties and warranties for high-mileage vehicles. It’s best to get free quotes from multiple providers and to choose from several options.
CARCHEX: Best for Used Cars
CARCHEX is a reputable extended warranty company that’s been in the industry for more than 20 years. The company offers five vehicle service contracts, many of which are geared toward high-mileage vehicles. CARCHEX covers most cars up to 250,000 odometer miles.
The third-party warranty provider has average ratings across customer review outlets. CARCHEX holds an A+ rating from the BBB and a 2.8-star rating out of 5.0 on Trustpilot.
You can read all about the warranty provider in our CARCHEX review.
CarShield: Affordable Monthly Payments
CarShield is a popular extended warranty provider that has sold more than 1 million vehicle service contracts since its founding in 2005. CarShield offers six types of vehicle protection plans including coverage for specialty vehicles such as all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and motorcycles. Drivers can purchase plans in every state except for California.
Compared to its top competitors, CarShield has average customer review ratings. The company holds a 4.0 out of 5.0-star rating on Trustpilot and a 1.3-star rating on the BBB. CarShield has closed over 1,100 complaints in the past year, but these represent only a small percentage of the company’s clientele.
Read more about the third-party warranty provider in our CarShield review.
Endurance Warranty Reviews: FAQ
Below are some frequently asked questions about Endurance vehicle service contracts:
How do Endurance auto warranties work?
Rather than requiring you to foot the bill after your factory plan expires, coverage from an Endurance auto warranty pays for covered repairs. Unlike a car insurance provider, Endurance only covers mechanical breakdowns due to defective materials or workmanship. You are solely responsible for a deductible and a monthly or upfront contract payment.
How much does an Endurance car warranty cost per month?
Based on sample quotes we received, Endurance warranty plans cost between $71 and $205 per month throughout your coverage term. Keep in mind that your own Endurance extended warranty costs will depend on your vehicle’s make/model, age, mileage, coverage level, and the deductible you choose.
Which is better: Endurance or CarShield?
In our CarShield vs. Endurance review, we found that Endurance is best for drivers looking for a provider that works directly with customers and that CarShield is best for those wanting monthly payment plans rather than long-term contracts.
What does an Endurance extended warranty cover?
Endurance warranty coverage ranges from a basic powertrain warranty to exclusionary bumper-to-bumper protection, depending on the plan.
Which company offers the best aftermarket warranty?
Based on our research of the top extended car warranty companies, our team rated Endurance as Best Overall among third-party aftermarket coverage providers. Endurance has a wide range of coverage options at affordable price points as well as strong reviews from customers.
What is the Endurance car warranty phone number?
You can reach a team member by calling the Endurance car warranty phone number at 866-432-4443. Since the company is a direct provider of extended auto warranties, the person you speak to will be able to answer questions and help directly with your policy.
Who owns Endurance auto warranty?
TRP Capital Partners owns Endurance. The group bought Endurance warranty in June 2015.
Can you cancel an Endurance warranty?
You can cancel an Endurance warranty at any time during your contract. You’ll receive a full refund if you cancel within 30 days of beginning your coverage and you get a prorated refund past that point.
Is an extended auto warranty the same as mechanical breakdown insurance?
An extended car warranty is similar to mechanical breakdown insurance (MBI) in that both of them pay for unexpected repairs that fall under the coverage agreement. The main difference is that while an extended warranty is offered by a manufacturer or third-party coverage provider, MBI policies are offered by car insurance companies.
Is Endurance warranty legit?
Yes, Endurance warranty services is a legitimate company that offers solid coverage options for drivers. In addition, the company has been around since 2006 and has a 3.9-star rating out of 5.0 on Trustpilot. Customer reviews frequently mention the company’s transparent contractors, excellent claims process, and strong customer service.
Does Endurance pay claims?
Yes, Endurance pays covered claims to the repaired shop directly. This means you will not need to worry about covering out-of-pocket expenses unless the vehicle component that broke down is not under warranty. In addition, Endurance is a direct warranty provider, so you only deal with one company when filing a claim.
Is Endurance extended warranty good?
Yes, Endurance provides solid extended warranties for drivers who are looking for extra coverage. The company offers five plans ranging from powertrain to bumper-to-bumper coverage. Endurance also offers an additional plan, known as EnduranceAdvantage, that offers a combination of extended warranty and maintenance coverage.
Is Endurance the same as CarShield?
No, Endurance and CarShield are two separate companies that both offer extended car warranty plans for drivers. We named Endurance the Best Overall in our industry-wide review of the best extended car warranty companies, while CarShield received the award for Affordable Monthly Payments.
Will Endurance replace an engine?
Yes, all Endurance plans cover engine failure resulting from a mechanical breakdown or cause. This means that the repair shop will replace your engine if they cannot fix it themselves.
Will Endurance replace a transmission?
Similar to a new vehicle’s factory warranty coverage, each Endurance vehicle service contract your transmission in the event of an unexpected breakdown.
Our expert review team takes satisfaction in providing accurate and unbiased information. We identified the following rating categories based on consumer survey data and conducted extensive research to formulate rankings of the best extended auto warranty providers.
- Industry Standing: Our team considers Better Business Bureau (BBB) ratings, availability, and years in business when giving this score.
- Coverage: Because each consumer has unique needs, it’s essential that a car warranty company offers an array of coverage options. We take into account the number of plans offered by each provider, term limits, exclusions, and additional benefits.
- Affordability: A variety of factors influence cost, so it can be difficult to compare quotes between providers. Our team performs ongoing secret shopper analyses for different vehicles, mileages, warranty plans, and locations to give this rating.
- Transparency: We consider the transparency of each company’s contracts and the availability of a money-back guarantee when determining this score.
- Customer Service: Reputable extended car warranty companies operate with a certain degree of care for consumers. We take into account customer reviews, BBB complaints, and the responsiveness of the customer service team.