Affiliate disclosure: Automoblog and its partners may be compensated when you purchase the products below.
- Membership package provides extra coverage.
- All Endurance customers receive one free year of Elite Benefits no matter what coverage option they select.
- Customers have the option to purchase after one year.
In this article, our reviews team focuses on one particular level of coverage from Endurance – Endurance Elite Benefits. We’ll explain what’s included in the plan to help you determine if it’s right for you or if you should seek other extended car warranty companies.
For more information about other Endurance warranty plans, read our full Endurance Warranty review.
What Is Endurance Elite Benefits?
Though Endurance offers seven different extended auto warranties – Advantage, Supreme, Premier, Superior, Secure, Secure Plus, and EnduranceAdvantage™ – there is not an Endurance Elite warranty. Elite Benefits is a specialized package of benefits that’s included with the purchase of any vehicle protection plan for one year.
After a year, the Elite Benefits package is available for purchase, along with other service add-on Endurance offers. These benefits provide extra protection for components most car warranties don’t cover.
What Does Endurance Elite Benefits Include?
The biggest perks included in the Elite Benefits package are the Endurance mobile app and 24/7 roadside assistance.
Endurace Mobile App
The mobile app allows customers to stay connected with Endurance representatives at all times. It also allows easy access to roadside assistance.
Endurance Elite membership allows you to access roadside assistance 24/7 in the event of a car accident or mechanical breakdown. The types of roadside assistance Endurance provides are:
- Tire inflation
- GPS location
- Lockout services
- Tow truck tracking
Key Fob Replacement
If you lose your key fob, the Endurance car warranty will reimburse you up to $500 for a replacement.
Tire Repair and Replacement
Endurance Elite Benefits will cover the cost of replacement or repair for two tires per year.
If your car breaks down within 100 miles of your listed address, Endurance provides trip interruption coverage. The company reimburses drivers up to $150 per day for up to three days towards food and lodging expenses.
If you get into a covered collision, Endurance Benefits will reimburse you up to $500 for needed auto repairs at a repair facility of your choice.
Total Loss Protection
If your car is damaged to the point of being a total loss, Endurance will cover up to $1,000 toward a replacement vehicle.
Many customers often pair Endurance Elite Benefits with the EnduranceAdvantage™ warranty plan for additional peace of mind. The EnduranceAdvantage™ plan combines extensive coverage for your vehicle’s components with reimbursement for routine maintenance.
This means that in addition to covered repairs for major components like the engine and drive axle, EnduranceAdvantage™ will also pay for oil changes, brake pad replacement, tire rotations, and more. Like Endurance warranty plans, you can use EnduranceAdvantage™ coverage at any ASE-certified repair shop.
Other Endurance Coverage Plans
One year of Endurance Elite Benefits comes standard with the six other vehicle service contracts Endurance offers:
- Supreme: Most similar to a factory warranty a dealership offers with a new car, this offers exclusionary coverage, meaning it operates as bumper-to-bumper coverage and only lists what parts are not covered in the contract
- Advantage: A high-tier warranty, the Advantage Plan covers hundreds of components
- Premier: Formerly known as the Select Premier plan, this coverage is designed for high-mileage vehicles and good for used cars. It covers parts of the air conditioning, fuel, and cooling systems
- Superior: Offers the highest level of stated component coverage available; even gaskets are covered by the Superior Plan if they’re necessary during the replacement of covered parts
- Secure and Secure Plus: Featuring an accessible warranty cost, these deliver basic powertrain coverage – with the Secure Plus plan offering a budget-friendly step up from the Secure plan
All Endurance warranties come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Click below to receive a free quote and discover what your monthly payment could be.
Endurance Elite Warranty: Conclusion
To clarify, there is no such thing as an Endurance Elite warranty. There is, however, an Elite Benefits package that comes free for one year with any Endurance vehicle protection plan. This benefits package includes valuable features such as access to the Endurance mobile app, roadside assistance, and trip interruption. Customers can purchase Elite Benefits after their free year is up.
Our Rating – 4.6 out of 5.0
Industry veteran that handles your plan directly, from quote to claim
Endurance Elite Warranty: FAQ
Does an Endurance auto warranty cover everything?
Endurance Warranty Services’ Supreme plan covers almost all mechanical and electrical components of your vehicle, save for some exclusions. Rental car reimbursement is also provided for.
Is an Endurance auto warranty legit?
Yes, with a 4.3-star rating out of 5.0 based on customer reviews from Trustpilot, Endurance is a legitimate company. We named this Northbrook, Illinois-based it the Best Overall extended warranty provider after researching a wide range of car warranty companies. However, the company’s customer reviews on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) website are not superb.
Does Endurance pay claims?
Because Endurance is a direct provider, it pays repair shops directly once you’ve completed the claims process and then met your deductible.
Do Endurance warranty plans have a waiting period?
All Endurance warranty plans come with a 30-day waiting period. During this time, you cannot use your coverage.
How much does an Endurance extended warranty cost?
An Endurance extended warranty costs between $70 and $125 per month on average and includes a $100 deductible. Compared to other providers such as CARCHEX and CarShield, this average price is very affordable. Endurance warranties also come with additional benefits.
Is Endurance a direct warranty provider?
Endurance is a direct provider of vehicle protection plans, meaning the company administers its own coverage. Unlike some other providers, Endurance is not and doesn’t use a middleman.
What is the Endurance cancellation policy?
The Endurance cancellation policy gives you 30 days to cancel your coverage and receive a full refund. After 30 days, you can get a prorated refund based on how long you’ve had coverage and whether or not you’ve used it.
What is the Endurance warranty phone number?
The Endurance warranty phone number for customer service is (866) 432-4443. Current policyholders can use this number for help with claims and other information.
Our expert review team takes satisfaction in providing accurate and unbiased information. We identified the following rating categories based on consumer survey data and conducted extensive research to formulate rankings of the best extended auto warranty providers.
- Industry Standing: Our team considers Better Business Bureau (BBB) ratings, availability, and years in business when giving this score.
- Coverage: Because each consumer has unique needs, it’s essential that a car warranty company offers an array of coverage options. We take into account the number of plans offered by each provider, term limits, exclusions, and additional benefits.
- Affordability: A variety of factors influence cost, so it can be difficult to compare quotes between providers. Our team performs ongoing secret shopper analyses for different vehicles, mileages, warranty plans, and locations to give this rating.
- Transparency: We consider the transparency of each company’s contracts and the availability of a money-back guarantee when determining this score.
- Customer Service: Reputable extended car warranty companies operate with a certain degree of care for consumers. We take into account customer reviews, BBB complaints, and the responsiveness of the customer service team.