Thank you for your interest in writing for Automoblog.net. We are an automotive news, technology, and lifestyle website dedicated to informing our readers about cars. For guest authors, this is a great way to share your experience and expertise with an audience who will value what you have to say.
Please follow the guidelines below to better ensure a response from our editorial team. For advertising inquiries or to request a media kit, please head over to our advertise page.
Update:We are no longer accepting guest submissions as of September 2020. Please continue to check back here periodically. We will update this page as things change.
Guest writers should submit at least three possible titles and article summaries before writing a post. Note we do not accept articles disguised as ways to “build links.” Instead, we value in-depth features on a number of car-related topics that provide real value for our readers.
Please do not call or repeatedly e-mail regarding the status of your submission.
Due to the high volume of submissions, we cannot respond personally to each one.
Possible topics for guest submissions include, but are not limited to:
– News and current events in the automotive industry.
– Advice and insight related to all the aspects of car ownership.
– New trends coming down the pipeline that might affect the everyday car owner.
– Anything gearheads and enthusiasts would consider “car talk” or “talking shop.”
Once Guest Writers Have The Green Light
– Submissions should range between 800 and 3,000 words and mirror the style and tone of Automoblog, although we encourage each writer to retain their individual personality.
– Although not necessarily required, we look highly on guest submissions with at least two quotes from reputable industry experts. On a similar note, every guest submission should have at least two other third-party links supporting the topic at hand. For example, citing another article or story, study or analysis, or the work other automotive organizations and/or government agencies are doing with regard to the topic at hand.
– Guest authors are listed with their affiliation; however, we ask that each guest post be unique, non-promotional, and original to Automoblog. Articles must not be published prior, or anywhere else thereafter.
– Guest posts must be free from spammy content and links to other such content. Commercial links that promote a particular business are not allowed. Submissions that contain these will not be considered.
– Posts that require excessive editing or are poorly written will be sent back for revision or rejected.
– Guest authors are encouraged to share their articles on their personal and business social media accounts, in email newsletters, and with their network of associates and colleagues.
Guest Author Byline
– Guest authors should include a short bio with up to two links that will appear at the end of the article. We suggest one link be to a social media page (Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn). The second may be used for a website link upon approval from the editor. Links to commercial homepages will be no-follow.
Photos & Visual Materials
– We handle all photos and other visual aids in the interest of copyright. If a guest another wishes to include photos or other visual materials, it’s okay as long as we have the rights/permission to use them. If a guest author has the rights to an infographic or other visual aid, we will link back to it through the guest post.
Keeping the above rules in mind, please fill out the form below and submit your ideas: