Automoblog.net was started in May 2006 as a way for me (Chris) to talk about my love for fast cars. Since then, we’ve taken on a great team of car enthusiasts (see below) and have grown to be known as one of the best online resources for unbiased reviews, news, pictures, videos, and opinions on cars, new and old. We personally cover as many events as possible and drive as many cars as we can.
Browse our sitemap and find a few articles you like, play around with the navigation above, or just…you know…read everything. As always, let us know if there’s anything you’d like to read about or any feedback you have.
Listed as one of the Top 5 Auto Blogs on the internet by BlogMetrics.
Mentioned in the book Blogging for Business: Everything You Need to Know and Why You Should Care as a “popular and influential auto-focused blog” (Page 81)
Who Are We?
Latest posts by Chris Burdick (see all)
- Here it is Folks – the Tesla Model X! - September 30, 2015
- 2016 Scion iM: Details and Infographic - September 12, 2015
- Sponsored Video: Will Audi Dominate Le Mans Yet Again in 2015? - June 13, 2015
Latest posts by Carl Anthony (see all)
- New Film Chronicles 50 Years of the Ford Mustang - October 8, 2015
- New Range Rover Drops Top, Raises Bar - October 5, 2015
- 2016 Chevy Silverado: High Strength Future Transcends Profound Nostalgia - October 2, 2015
Latest posts by Zach Filtz (see all)
- 5 Hollywood Actresses & The Cars They Would Be - September 22, 2015
- 10 Action Stars & The Cars They Would Be (#10 Will Surprise) - September 10, 2015
- The GTO-AMG Test That Made Me a Car Guy - August 5, 2015