Automoblog.net was started in May 2006 as a way for me (Chris) to talk about my love for fast cars. Since then, we’ve taken on a great team of car enthusiasts (see below) and have grown to be known as one of the best online resources for unbiased reviews, news, pictures, videos, and opinions on cars, new and old. We personally cover as many events as possible and drive as many cars as we can.
Browse our sitemap and find a few articles you like, play around with the navigation above, or just…you know…read everything. As always, let us know if there’s anything you’d like to read about or any feedback you have.
Listed as one of the Top 5 Auto Blogs on the internet by BlogMetrics.
Mentioned in the book Blogging for Business: Everything You Need to Know and Why You Should Care as a “popular and influential auto-focused blog” (Page 81)
Who Are We?
Latest posts by Chris Burdick (see all)
- A Free Tire Inspection and Some Tips for Tire Safety Month - May 25, 2015
- The Rise of the Dashcam [Infographic] - May 20, 2015
- Aston Martin Introduces a Stunning All-Electric Concept Car - March 31, 2015
Latest posts by Rahul Raman (see all)
- Final Look: 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Final Edition - May 26, 2015
- 2015 Buick Enclave Review - May 22, 2015
- SEAT Leon ST Cupra is the Quickest Wagon Around the ‘Ring - May 14, 2015
Latest posts by Jordan Wheeler (see all)
- Cyntur JumperPack Mini Brings Old Truck To Life - April 6, 2015
- Kia Steps up Its Sex Appeal with the Sportspace Concept - February 25, 2015
- Momkhana!? Toyota Sienna Versus Suburbia! - February 21, 2015
Latest posts by Matt Winte (see all)
- The New Bridgestone Blizzak and the Benefits of Winter Tires - January 20, 2015
- Alfa Romeo 4C drops its top with the 4C Spider - January 14, 2015
- Meet the Shelby GT350R – the Ultimate Mustang - January 12, 2015
Latest posts by Mark Frost (see all)
- 4 Strange, Yet Effective Celebrity Car Endorsements - November 5, 2014
- Sponsored Video: Audi RS7 Driverless Car Concept Hits 140 mph - October 30, 2014
- 2015 Chevy Impala Bi-Fuel Runs on Beer and Leftovers (Sort Of) - October 24, 2014