Automoblog.net was started in May 2006 as a way for me (Chris) to talk about my love for fast cars. Since then, we’ve taken on a great team of car enthusiasts (see below) and have grown to be known as one of the best online resources for unbiased reviews, news, pictures, videos, and opinions on cars, new and old. We personally cover as many events as possible and drive as many cars as we can.
Browse our archives and find a few articles you like, play around with the navigation above, or just…you know…read everything. As always, let us know if there’s anything you’d like to read about or any feedback you have.
Listed as one of the Top 5 Auto Blogs on the internet by BlogRank.
Mentioned in the book Blogging for Business: Everything You Need to Know and Why You Should Care as a “popular and influential auto-focused blog” (Page 81)
Who Are We?
Latest posts by Chris Burdick (see all)
- Sponsored: The Citroen C4 Cactus – Another Quirky Euro Hatch the US Won’t See - October 13, 2014
- What Will Self-Driving Cars be Like When They Finally Hit the Road? (Infographic) - October 10, 2014
- Sponsored Video: What David REALLY Saw - October 8, 2014
Latest posts by Mark Frost (see all)
- 4 Strange, Yet Effective Celebrity Car Endorsements - November 5, 2014
- Sponsored Video: Audi RS7 Driverless Car Concept Hits 140 mph - October 30, 2014
- 2015 Chevy Impala Bi-Fuel Runs on Beer and Leftovers (Sort Of) - October 24, 2014
Latest posts by Carl Anthony (see all)
- Lemur BlueDriver Review – an OBDII Monitor for the Masses - October 1, 2014
- Want to Save Over a Billion Dollars on Fuel? Chrysler Does… - July 21, 2014
- 11 Nauseating Kinds of Drivers… - July 14, 2014
Latest posts by Chris Nagy (see all)
- Classic Nissan Skyline GT-R ‘Legally’ Drives on US Roads - August 4, 2014
- New Aston Martin to be Exclusively Middle East Bound - July 31, 2014
- The 75-Year Evolution of the Batmobile - July 24, 2014
Latest posts by Teddy Field (see all)
- The Cannon or Machine Gun Sir? Extravagantly Armed Rolls-Royce Hunting Cars - October 7, 2013
- Crash Video: Rare Porsche 911 RSR…Flies - September 23, 2013
- Cheap Thrills: 2000-2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT - August 17, 2013
Latest posts by Blake Muntzinger (see all)
- 2014 Dodge Charger SE: Affordable American Attitude - February 17, 2014
- Chicago Auto Show: Volvo’s S60 and V60 Polestar - February 9, 2014
- Chicago Auto Show: Hyundai Veloster RE:FLEX Edition - February 8, 2014
Latest posts by Lynn Buck (see all)
- Three Flavors of Italian – The Three Sportiest Fiat 500s Driven - February 8, 2013
- Book Review – Carroll Shelby: The Authorized Biography - October 12, 2012
- 2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara Review – Ultimate Adventure Edition - July 2, 2012