pg-165

Originally known simply as “Black & Whites,” for obvious reasons, Chevrolet’s race-ready 1957 models were later nicknamed “Black Widows.” They were prepped at Chevrolet’s SEDCO (short for Southern Engineering Development Company) race shop, officially listed as a division of Nalley Chevrolet, Inc., of Atlanta, Georgia. Both sedan and convertible Black Widows were built. Photo: Mike Mueller

No Comments on "pg-165"

Leave a Reply