Omni La Mansion Del Rio

Omni La Mansion Del Rio is directly on the San Antonio River Walk. It opened as a hotel in 1968 for the World’s Fair in San Antonio. Although construction on the building actually began in 1852 and was established as a school and would later become St. Mary’s University Downtown College. 8 mayors of San Antonio would end up receiving an education there.

No Comments on "Omni La Mansion Del Rio"

Leave a Reply