Omni La Mansion Del Rio

Directly on the River Walk, Omni La Mansión del Rio opened as a hotel in 1968 for the World’s Fair in San Antonio, although construction on the building really began in 1852. In 1853 it was established as a school and would later become St. Mary’s University Downtown College. 8 mayors of San Antonio would end up receiving an education there.

No Comments on "Omni La Mansion Del Rio"

Leave a Reply